MY WORLD

For me, carnival is the best party there. It is an international holiday, celebrated at different times of the year. And to me, that's the fun. That they do not agree to be able to go to all possible. It is a party where everyone dresses up, and I think there is no one to leave behind prejudices, at least that's what I do. The best thing is to be able to go on a float, dance and enjoy the route more (obviously, with friends too). If you do not have the opportunity to go on a float, nothing happens, you can go and see it and it will look amazing anyway (although, if you have the opportunity go there). 
I would say many more reasons why carnival is the best party, but I'd spend many hours there!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY BUCKET LIST

My world 2

ICONIC PHOTOS